Babylon Idiomas owns and operates four schools in Spain and works closely with different partner schools in Argentina and Costa Rica. Our company was established in 2002 and we've grown ever since to become one of the leading language learning institutes in the world.
Awards and Recognition
- Our academic centre in Sevilla has been accredited by Instituto Cervantes. This institute is the official Spanish government body that was established to promote the Spanish language and culture. Their inspection looks at all the elements that make a school: the academic program, the facilities, the processes in place to handle student enquiries etc. Instituto Cervantes is also responsible for the DELE examination (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera)
- Voted Best Spanish Language School by Language travel magazine in 2008 and 2011.We were nominated in 2007, 2009 and 2010 as well but winning feels just that little better :)
- Accredited by CSN (Swedish ministry of education) as well as for Bildungsurlaub programs in Germany
- Recognized by Spanish Chamber of Commerce as examination centre
- Selected by Guardian Unlimited as best Spanish language course
- Selected by Lonely Planet and Time Out Guide
What we do
- We do one thing and we do it very well: teach Spanish: Babylon Idiomas' only goal is to provide you with the best possible Spanish language education. We employ the finest faculty, use the highest quality study material and rigorously follow the guidelines of the Council of Europe and Instituto Cervantes.
- We teach Spanish in the most exciting places: We know our destinations inside out so that you get the best possible advice and service to make the most out of your Spanish study experience.
- We keep it personal: a small school makes it easier for us to serve you better and for you to meet other students and teachers, therefore we only keep our school size small and our groups to a maximum of 10 students.
- We like to know how we can help you: we take the time before you arrive to make sure that everything is in order. When you are here, we'd like to understand what you want to achieve during your stay with us and adjust our services to your specific needs.
- We like you to be a Babylon Idiomas fan: we want to offer you the best possible tuition and service. We constantly review the performance of our staff and our accommodation so that you are given the best possible experience.
- Service at your finger tips: We operate a dedicated student services desk to make sure that you feel at home and know your way around our cities.
- We'll help you find the right accommodation: We help you find the right accommodation at the right price for you so you can concentrate on learning Spanish and enjoy your stay.
- We listen to what you want to learn: Every student is different and we are here to help you choose the best program as well as provide feedback and support whilst you are here.
- We speak your language: Until you feel comfortable speaking Spanish, there will always be someone in our organisation who can help you in English (or German, or Dutch, or Swedish, or French)
This website is our business card to you. We hope you'll find all the information you need to make an informed decision. Give us a call or drop us a line if you have any questions: we're here to help.
THE BABYLON IDIOMAS TEAM