Each Babylon Idiomas school offers you the possibility to take a test at the end of your course and receive a diploma.
In our schools in Barcelona there is also the possibility to take the official Spanish DELE exam (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) which is held three times per year in Spain. Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education, DELE is the official, internationally recognized qualification certifying students' knowledge of Spanish as a foreign language.
Babylon Idiomas gives you the opportunity to prepare for the Inicial (B1), Intermedio (B2) DELE exam levels with a 3-week programme.
This preparation course helps you revise and specifically test and improve your grammar knowledge to confidently pass the examination.One of our teachers will also accompany you to the examination centre to make sure that you can focus on the test and do not need to worry about how to get there.
What our students say about their DELE Preparation Course
Sign up for your DELE course in Barcelona using our Easy Price Calculator
- The cost of the actual examination (approximately €152-175) is not included in the fees.
- A minimum level of Spanish is required to take the DELE exam preparation course:
- If you are an absolute beginner, it will take approximately 12 to 15 weeks of Intensive Course to have a sufficient level for the Intermedio DELE course.
- The preparation course finishes in the week that your DELE exam takes place.
- Babylon Idiomas offers the levels B1-B2 in our centre in Barcelona during May and August.
- Babylon Idiomas can prepare you for any DELE level exam in any city with private lessons. Here are the courses you can choose from: Inmersión, Español Express, Private lessons
|DELE preparation||Course design||Course objectives|
Inicial DELE exam - minimum B1
Intermedio DELE exam - minimum B2