- Babylon Idiomas S.L. (''the company'') collects a wide range of data from the visitors to its website. The company records the pages visited during a session as well as specific search terms a visitor uses to find us and related data. This data is collected to help the company better understand what its web visitors want so that it can improve its information presentation.
- All web visit data is collected ANONYMOUSLY i.e. the company does not know who you are.
- If you fill out one of the forms on our website to request for a brochure or for help, the data is stored in a secure database which can only be accesses by authorized staff.
- Babylon Idiomas NEVER shares its data with third parties.
- Babylon Idiomas will NEVER contact you without your consent other than to confirm receipt of a brochure request or other query.
- Babylon Idiomas maintains a so-called double opt-in policy for its newsletter subscriptions which means that we will always validate your email address before adding you to the subscriber list.
- You can always request access to your data and/or request to have your data completely removed from our databases.
- Email: email@example.com for such requests or for more information.